CompletePBX v. 4.5.3 Released
CompletePBX version 4.5.3, which features improvements in management and security and a more efficient Endpoint Manager, has just been released. Following is a brief overview of the changes.
Specific Changes in CompletePBX v. 4.5.3
- All system packages have been updated to the currently available versions.
- The Endpoint Manager module has been modified as follows:
- It is now possible to configure all supported line buttons. Previously, support was limited to DSS (Direct Station Selection) buttons only.
- The following new IP phone manufacturers/models were added to the Endpoint Manager module:
- Routing Groups module: Previously, if a space character was used in the group name, the routing group would not be activated in the PBX dialing plan. Additional input validation rules have now been added to the module user interface to avoid this situation.
Table of Xorcom Rapid Recovery Images for CompletePBX v. 4.5.3
|Image Name||Server Model|
|CPBX-4.5.3-X123||CXR1000 (Celeron and Atom D425 CPU based), CXR2000 (Celeron, D525 and D2500 CPU based), CXR3000 (G850, E8400, Q9550 CPU based)|
|CPBX-4.5.3-X23-RAID1||CXE2000 (Celeron, D525 and D2500 CPU based), CXE3000/CXT3000 (Q9550 and i32120 CPU|
|CPBX-4.5.3-X23-RAID1-TW||CTS2000 (Celeron, D525 and D2500 CPU based), CTS3000/CXTS3000 (Q9550 and i32120 CPU based)|
|CPBX-4.5.3-X1234-64b||CXE4000. Can also be installed on CXR1000 (Atom D425 CPU based), CXR2000 (D525 and D2500 CPU based), CXR3000 (G850, E8400, Q9550 CPU Form: 7.3-2.8.5 ver: 01 Page 3 of 4 based)|
Note: Images for CTS4000 will be released at a later date.