From Xorcom Wiki
Xorcom has created several playlists on our YouTube channel which you may find interesting and/or helpful:
- Basic Linux Skills Series - This 12-part set of instructional videos is intended for system administrators with little or no experience with Linux. It provides the basic skills required to maintain an Asterisk-based PBX from the Linux command line. It is a pre-requisite for the Xorcom CompletePBX certification training course.
- CompletePBX "How to" Training - CompletePBX is a reliable, flexible, cost-effective business communications solution that provides a customized user experience for each role in the organization. If you are tasked with installing and/or configuring the system, you will find this set of short training videos helpful.
- Technical Topics - Videotaped lectures discussing technical aspects of Asterisk-based business telephony installation and implementation.
- Industry Topics - Recorded webinars and other lectures discussing topics of interest to business telephony resellers, distributors and end users.
- Product-Oriented - Product introductions and demonstrations
- Channel Activity - Local events attended by Xorcom partners
- Español - Videos grabados en español